Luke Combs pays for the funerals of three men who died after attending his concert.

Country musician Luke Combs is covering burial fees for three young men who died presumably from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning at a neighboring campground after hearing him play Saturday at a Michigan music festival.

“I don’t even know what to say to him for reaching out and doing that. I wish I could simply hug him,” Meeka Sova, the mother of victim Kole Sova, said.

The other victims, identified as Dawson Brown, 20, William Mays Jr., 20, known as Richie, and Kole Sova, 19, most likely perished from carbon monoxide poisoning from a working portable generator that was too close to their vacation trailer, according to Lenawee County Sheriff Troy Bevier.